May 19, 2010

Dog Day of Summer

Basically I've sat around and ate food all day. Oh and then there are the dogs that I have to take out every 3-4 hours.

They basically sit around and pout if I let them run around so I just keep putting them back in the kennel. Tank also peed on the driveway today. He was on the edge of the driveway but just didn't quite make it off. This was after he drank water so fast that he coughed some of it back up... then started licking it up. Classy, eh?

I've watched a lot of Lost as well. I'm one episode away from being completely caught up. But what am I supposed to do from Wednesday to Sunday? I'll be lost without my Lost!

While watching the current episode I am on, I was approached by a rather large, black spider. It quickly met its demise.

Soon I shall be going to bed. That's assuming I'm not too freaked out by large spiders crawling all over my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment