May 21, 2010

First Week of Summer

Basically I've been on summer vaca for about a week now. What has been going on?
  • I have slept more than I could ever wish for.
  • I have not worked.
  • I downloaded some songs.
  • I find myself sitting around.
  • I went out drinking with my BFF
    • Side note: we both lost umbrellas and a piece of jewelry... robbed by gnomes perhaps.

I'm so flipping bored.

Tomorrow I journey back to Manhattan to see the boyfriend (finally) and hang out with my big bottle of wine. I'll get to go to the store and stock up on groceries. Maybe I'll even get back in time to go to the rec and workout. Who knows what it holds...

All of this boredom and nothingness will be rather short-lived. On Monday my on-campus summer class begins as well as I start working again. I get to encompass the joy of waking up at six am and serving coffee to the wonderful staff at K-State.

But I'm broke. So working is kinda necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment